HI FRIENDS
I'm Fayaz Anwar Basha, I just stepped into final year of
Computer science and engineering at Knowledge Institute Of Technology. This
blog is to share my experience and how Microsoft made my life more comfortable.
Friends I created this blog as a part of Microsoft Student Associate 2014
please go through and share your views and experience in the comment.
HOW MICROSOFT HAS IMPACT IN
MY LIFE
“The opportunity at Microsoft is greater than
ever before”
I
have been using Microsoft products in my school life that time i knew only
MS-Paint and windows some version. After that i joins college, it came to known
about different OS and other products about Microsoft. It was very useful in my
life and its use to increase my knowledge to serve in the around world. I very
much love for Microsoft products.
In previous year they develop low and high bits OS. That time it does not famous after they put hard work and develop new version OS just like that windows 7, 8 and currently we use 8.1 version OS it is very interact with user and everyone use easily so i love Microsoft products.
In previous year they develop low and high bits OS. That time it does not famous after they put hard work and develop new version OS just like that windows 7, 8 and currently we use 8.1 version OS it is very interact with user and everyone use easily so i love Microsoft products.
I am using so many Microsoft products like
Skype, One Drive, Windows 8, MS office, Outlook mail and
many more. It helps me getting knowledge about latest Microsoft apps and
software.
It is like a teacher for me, it change my life from a simple
student to app developer for Microsoft windows.
How I plan to bring a change
to the society being a Microsoft Student Associate
"Microsoft Azure is Microsoft's cloud application platform"
Azure Store:
One cloud to manage your favorite solutions:-
Discover, purchase, and provision application and data
services from Microsoft partners.
These services can be combined with Azure services
from Microsoft to build powerful cloud solutions.
Services provisioned through the Azure Store can be
managed through the Azure management portal and service usage will be included
on a single bill from Microsoft.
·
As my role in MSA it’s a very awesome chance to
share about my thought “MICROSOFT WINDOWS AZURE”. This is an costly
application purchase you can search for anything which you need to perform like Websites allows
developers to build sites using ASP.NET, PHP, Node.js,
or Python and can be deployed using FTP, Git, Mercurial or Team Foundation
Server.
![]() |
| windows azure store |
Implementation
Microsoft Azure uses a specialized operating system, called
Microsoft Azure, to run its "fabric layer" — a cluster hosted at
Microsoft's data centers that manages computing and storage resources of the computers and provisions the resources (or a subset of them) to applications
running on top of Microsoft Azure. Microsoft Azure has been described as a
"cloud layer" on top of a number of Windows Server systems, which use
Windows Server 2008 and a customized version of Hyper-V, known as the Microsoft Azure Hypervisor to
provide visualization of services. Scaling and reliability are controlled by
the Microsoft Azure Fabric Controller so the services and environment do not
crash if one of the servers crashes within the Microsoft datacenter and
provides the management of the user's web application like memory resources and
load balancing.
I am social awareness
person so I can implement even a stone like structure I like very much Microsoft
because of its products, events, apps and etc., I will promote your products
with benefits as your wish.
"My Words Are Ended & My Action To Be Continued"..!!!!
I am glad to be a Microsoft Student Associate.
:-)
Thank you


sema machi
ReplyDeletethnx maple@arshad
DeleteNice blog da
Deletethnx machi
DeleteReally good:-):-)
ReplyDeletemadhu thnx ma
DeleteEffective da..
ReplyDeletethnx da manaz
Deletevery nice da
ReplyDeleteGood to see
ReplyDeletenice blog
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeletenice
ReplyDeletegood blog
ReplyDeleteso nice...........
ReplyDeleteNice blog
ReplyDeletenice blog fayaz
ReplyDeletethnx very much!!
Delete